16 juillet 2013

un arbre et de la résilience

Ce sera si agréable,
quand je serais bien vieille,
de me retourner, 
et de me dire :
cet obstacle, 
ce drame d'alors, 
je l'ai contourné, 
et j'en ai fait une oeuvre d'art.

It will be such a pleasure, 
to turn back to my past, 
when I'll be an old lady, 
and tell me:
This obstacle,
this moment which was then such a dramatic moment, 
I managed to went around it, 
and turn it into art.

A boy left his bike chained to a tree when he went away to war in 1914. He never returned, leaving the tree no choice but to grow around the bike. Photographer Unknown // via Momentary Bliss

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
suivez-moi
mes collaborations avec...

archives

archives

Robes, idées déco, bons plans et la plus grande communauté de futures mariées en France